GO BIG TACTICAL
Ruag Ammotec Austria GmbH
Ruag Ammotec Benelux
Spordi Täpsusrelvad OÜ
Ruag Ammotec France SAS
Ruag Ammotec GmbH
Ruag Ammotec Italia s.r.l.
Nordik Distribution AB
Ruag Ammotec Schweiz AG
Ruag Ammotec UK Ltd.
MILE HIGH SHOOTING
BLACK RIFLE WORKS
CUSTOMS BY JIM
DEEP SOUTH TACTICAL
MASSEYS GUN SHOP & RANGE
PIERCISION RIFLES LLC
VAPOR TRAIL BULLETS
VUDOO GUN WORKS
Our service for you – ZCO Zero Compromise Optic from Margarethen am Moos in Österreich
Print out the Warranty card and return to Zero Compromise Optic at the address listed.
Download Service Authorization Form.
ZCO takes all warranty claims very seriously and we will ensure your product is taken care of in a timely manner. When returning your product for service, follow these steps to ensure timely processing:
1. Remove any accessories such as scope rings, sunshades, or aftermarket lens covers.
2. Record and keep your product serial number on hand.
3. Complete the Service Authorization Form and include in the box with the scope.
4. Place your well-padded and boxed scope inside an outer shipping box and secure it with good quality shipping tape.
The original product box alone is not a sufficient shipping container.
5. Return your product to us, insured for replacement value, through a trackable carrier to the address listed below.
6. Keep your product serial number for future reference.
• We will notify you through email (if provided) or by phone when we receive your product, as well as when it is returned. Please ensure your email/phone information is available.
• Your product will ship through UPS or FedEx service, signature required.
• Please provide a good Shipping Address, we are not able to ship to a P.O. Box.
• Any obvious abuse or misuse will result in a repair as well as shipping charge.
• We are NOT responsible for damage caused from shipping or packaging.
NOTE: Your product will be returned to you in perfect working condition, or a new product of the same or similar model and configuration will be sent at our discretion. We are NOT responsible for any items attached to the rifle scope or damage caused from these items.
1. How do I reset my turrets to zero?
2. How do I focus the reticle?
3. How do I set the Return 2 Zero?
4. Why can’t I turn my windage past half-way?
5. Can I have the reticle in my scope changed?
Yes, we can change your reticle for another one currently available for the model of scope you have. Please contact our customer service for the most current prices and availability.
Headquarter international customer service: +43 (0)2230 20270-134, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
North America customer service: (208) 435 4000, email: email@example.com
6. How do I change the battery for the illumination?
7. How do I change the illumination color?
8. Enable / Disable AIM (Automatic Illumination Management)?
9. Where will my scope be repaired?
“Customer Service in North America is handled exclusively by the U.S. ZCO operations, construction, and testing facility in Idaho. Turn-around time is kept to a very small-time frame because we do not need to send repair work out of country. We can usually have your rifle scope back to you in about a week or less depending on the issue. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208)-435-4000.”
“The rest of the world is handled by ZCO Headquarter in Austria. Email email@example.com or call +43 (0) 2230 20270 -134”
”Our customers are our number one priority!“